Layaway

Instructions to set up Layaway:

- The minimum order for layaway is $100. If you need layaway on a smaller purchase, please contact me at wrappedinclothstore@gmail.com

- When you are ready to complete your order, use code "LAYAWAY" in the discount section at check out.  Once the code is applied, your total will be reduced by 70%, the remaining 30% charged is a non refundable deposit for the initial down payment. 

Terms:

- The remaining 70% will be invoiced via paypal and due within 60 days, you will be able to make as many payments as necessary during that time frame. If final payment is not received within the 60 days, your order will be cancelled and any amount over the original 30% deposit will be refunded.

- Should you choose to cancel your layaway, the same conditions exist. All but the original 30% will be refunded back to you via the payment method it was collected. 

Please contact me at wrappedinclothstore@gmail.com if you have any questions or concerns. 

Search our store