Colorado Threads Burgundy Native Pants YOUTH (IN-STOCK)
Made with Love in Denver, COLORADO.
- Updated High Waistband- Perfect for Yoga and all Fitness Activities.
- NEW Mid-Weight Fabric.
- Interlock fabric with a wicking pattern.
- Active seam stitching on all seams for style & durability.
Colorado Threads uses fabric made out of Recycled P.E.T. water bottles and the most sustainable practices when manufacturing our Active Wear.
Our Recycled Fabric:
- Reduces energy consumption by 84% compared with production of new polyester raw material from petroleum.
- Cuts CO2 emissions by 77% - equal to a stand of 228 cedar trees.
- Saves 30 plastic bottles from the ocean or the land fill on average per pair.